Emmanuel Christian College is one of the nation’s premier Christian colleges. We offer students extraordinary access to leading-edge opportunities for intellectual, professional, and leadership development to address the increasingly complex challenges of national and a global society. Emmanuel Christian College stands apart from other outstanding institutions in South Sudan by combining an exceptional education with an informed Christian faith.
Discover what awaits you
ECC combines a holistic approach to education: Our students put their ambitions into action through integrating practical expertise with wise and faithful stewardship. Together we explore life challenges, while preparing the youth for a lifetime of engagement in Christian service and learning.
- For the Bachelor degree and all the diploma candidates are expected to have completed Senior 4 level and passed the South Sudan Certificate of Secondary Education (SSCSE); or its equivalent. A level certification is an added advantage.
- For the Teacher Education Certificate the candidate must have passed SSCSE or its equivalent and must be a full-time teacher in a recognized school.
- For the certificate in theology, the children ministry and computer studies the candidates are expected to have completed and passed class 8 of Primary School.
- All candidates must be at minimum 18 years of age.
- For Bachelor, Diploma and certificate in Theology, church or pastoral recommendation is a must.
- For Education studies, church or institutional recommendation is required.
The College will accept mature (36 years of age and higher) students providing they have considerable, relevant life experience.
He or she has completed primary education.
He or she can demonstrate the competence to perform the required, academic tasks.TUITION COSTS
Depending on which courses are chosen the tuition is paid either at the beginning of each term or at the start of each semester.
The tuition fees will include the boarding costs if the course chosen mandates residence.
Once a student has been accepted to Emmanuel Christian College there are opportunities to access financial assistance through scholarships offered through ECC.
For more details, please contact us.
Applicants can download the application form on this page, receive it at our campuses or through our students and must return the completed form to the registrar’s office.
Application deadline for the February 2020 intake is February 15, 2020.
Programs in Business Administration and Leadership Management have two intakes per year.
Deadlines are as follows: February 15, 2020 and May 23, 2020
There are various services open to students who enroll in our courses. Services range from a well-equipped computer lab and sports facilities to opportunities for church and outreach activities. Basic medical services are available to all students.
The experience at our college will be most beneficial to the student who engages in all class activities and as many extracurricular activities as his/her schedule allows.